Thursday, November 13, 2008

Atmosphere 7 - Heart Strings

Mood: Lonely
Sound Waves: HIKARI - Eliza

A Pair of Doves

The universal question: What is there for us without love?

Love is something more than just an emotion, a feeling, something so ancient and traditional that its often seen now as materialistic.

Love... is taken for granted countless times in history. Even now, its considered some dirty device that uses people and manipulates their living.

Would jealousy and envy play a part in Love's puzzling game?

In a way, those negative feelings plague what's important.

I believe Love sometimes isn't such a fairy tale as one might try to categorize as.

Love may stand the test of time, but there is enough woe in this world for me to see it as some excuse to be happy.

Is it just me?

Is it just the simple fact that I'm only standing and letting everyone else who I know, pass me by happily?

Are they just lucky?

Am I being too impatient?

Love.... is a cruel test for anyone to take.

It might withstand, but only for a littlewhile.

Maybe for the fact that I haven't even felt the surge of Love's exhilarating race for happiness...

.... that I feel all the less left out from it all.

No comments: